Career Opportunity Information
We offer a full range of employee incentives and benefits. Go to farmcredit.com for position openings.
- Competitive Pay
- Personal Development
- On-the-Job Training
- Classroom Learning
- Conferences/Seminar Opportunities
- Interesting Work
- Great Relationships with Our Customers
- Co-Workers Who Care
- Ability to Give Back to Agriculture
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Other Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401(k) with Employer Contributions and Matching
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
We will discuss the full range of employee benefits and options available during the interview process. We continue to work to make sure our benefits are competitive and continue to meet our employees' needs.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Oklahoma AgCredit is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary/wage administration, promotion, benefits, discipline, and termination. We prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, disability, national origin, pregnancy, age, veteran status, and/or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We do not intend to limit or expand our obligations pursuant to any federal, state, or local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Oklahoma AgCredit fully recognizes and appreciates that its employees are its most important resource. Oklahoma AgCredit draws its strength from the dedication, experience, and diversity of its employees. That’s why the Association is committed to programs and activities that foster the development of each employee’s potential.
It is Federal law and Oklahoma AgCredit's policy to prohibit discrimination in Agency policies, program practices, hiring practices, and operations.
Oklahoma AgCredit commits to the following:
- Ensuring equal employment opportunity based on merit and qualification;
- Prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, parental status, genetic information, or participation in discrimination or harassment complaint proceedings;
- Providing for the prompt and fair consideration of complaints of discrimination;
- Making reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants for employment and employees with physical or mental disabilities under law;
- Providing an environment free from harassment in any form;
- Creating and maintaining an organizational culture that recognizes, values, and supports employee and public diversity;
- Implementing affirmative programs to support these tenets; AND
- Promoting and increasing diversity in our workplace.